this time we have a huge update!
Thank Olaf (f4l0) for his great energy and passion to move SimShaker project further and, might be, some little problems you are going to encounter after the update (joke) ;)
Well, here we go:
- added dcs-export-core possibilities to get more data from DCS;
- added A-10C speedbrake shudders effect;
- added F-86F high AoA (stall) shudders effect;
- added F-86F payload release effect;
- added F-86F gunfire effect;
- added F-86F LG move/lock effect;
- added F-86F flaps shudders effect (shudders depend on % of flaps retracted);
- added F-86F canopy vibe;
- added F-86F seat eject vibe;
- added F-86F speedbrake shudders;
- added flaps shudders effect for the MiG-15bis (shudders depend on % of flaps retracted);
- TF-51D Stall shudders effects redesigned;
- Falcon BMS Speedbrake shudders and Afterburner effects redesigned;
- MiG-29 and Su-33 Afterburner effects redesigned;
- MiG-21 Afterburner effect redesigned;
- MiG-21 AoA calculation (for Stall shudders effect) improved (actual for DCS 1.5 and 2.0);
- added possibility to run effects in USB and Sound modes simultaneously;
- added sliders to allow separate gain level set up for USB and Sound modes;
- added Payload Release/Missile Launch/Gun Fire effect for UH-1H;
- added Damage (Pilot's Been Hit) effect for UH-1H;
- added Doors lock effect for UH-1H;
- added Afterburner effect for F-15C;
- restored Afterburner effect for Su-27;
- added 3 wheels touchdown effect;
- Enhanced Main Rotor Whirl effect for helicopters redesigned;
- added G-feeling scatch effect for Su-27 and F-15 (USB mode only yet);
- added effects for M2KC: ground bumps and touchdown, gun fire, payload release/launch, chaff/flare dispense, afterburner, speedbrake, high aoa shudders, seat ejection.
Note: M2KC not presented at SimShaker GUI yet;
- UWV samples changes: h_2_0_1.uwv changed.
Sound Module version 184.108.40.206 change:
- Added Keep Awake Buttkicker Amp feature (siwtched off by default).
- Sound Samples changes: added h_14_0_L.wav and h_14_0_R.wav samples, p1_9_0_1.wav changed.
Attention Sound mode users: since we have new gain sliders for sound mode, please, customize their values once again. It's recommended to keep not used JetSeat Gain Level sliders values at 50%.
We wish you all the best in coming New Year!