new in this version comparing with the previous 1.5 stable version:
- added bass-shakers support;
- pCARSOculus64.exe and pCARSOculus.exe added to SimShaker "watch for games" list.
- added context menu (Show, Exit) to the tray icon;
- added 6 channels (5.1 format) bass-shakers support. Don't be surprised if the radio button is still inactive, since this sophisticated feature is for advanced users, I'm going to sell it as an option for another $30. Hence the base SimShaker - Wheels software price remains the same ($30 at the moment) ;
- fixed the "overflow" error causing crash and restart of SimShaker - Wheels software when the car is crashed in Assettto Corsa;
- having some questions incoming about curbs FX, I've decided to emphasise in GUI that curbs (or rumble strips in terms of Project CARS shared memory data) FX is implemented in Project CARS and rFactor-based sims, where I'm able to extract explicit data about it. With other titles curbs are played as small bumps, not so much sensible;
- Wheel Slip/Wear FX is adjusted for RRRE, according to the latest changes in the game. Thanks Oliver Johann for the valuable feedback;
- added Start SimShaker-Wheels-Launcher with Windows option;
- minor GUI improvements.
- Start Launcher Minimized in System Tray option added;
- Forum discussion link changed to a dedicated SimShaker - Wheels support thread;
- SSW User Guide updated.
Update it and drive with pleasure :)