Here is a change log for 'SimShaker for DCS World' version 188.8.131.52.
- Ground bumps effect for planes is updated. According to SimShaker Sound Mode users request low level vibration (white noise sound) added between bumps to designate rolling. At SimShaker Sound Mode also implemented decreasing bump sounds volume while ground speed increases along the runway.
- Ground bumps effect for KA-50 is slightly changed also to emphasize touch down.
- Landing gear extend/retract effect for FC3 planes is updated. According to SimShaker Sound Mode users request low level vibration added between " gear locked" bumps to designate aerodynamic shake.
- Speedbrake effect added for MiG-21bis.
- Two stage afteburner effect added for MiG-21bis.
- SPS effect added for MiG-21bis (controls are not presented at GUI yet).
- Error occurred while starting 'SimShaker for DCS World for the second time with Sound Mode selected is fixed.
- Log to Screen textbox with controls added at Service tab-page.
Have a great weekend guys!